Saturday, October 15, 2005

Meme

*Got this from Michele* *~-Hugs her-~*

1. First name? Jennifer

2. Were you named after anyone?? My middle name, yes. My mother gave me her middle name and I gave my first daughter her middle name.

3. Do you wish on stars?? Every night

4. When did you last cry?? Yesterday

5. Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Honey roasted chicken breast and smoked turkey breast

7. What is your birth date?? 09/28

8. What is your most embarrassing CD? I do not own a single cd I am embarrassed to say I own.

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes, I do believe I would be.

10. Do you have a journal?? Numerous *grin*

11. Do you use sarcasm a lot?? Only on occasion.

12. What are your nicknames?? Jenn, and Mom calls me Miss Muffet

13. Would you bungee jump?? Hell no and twice hell no on Sunday.

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I try to remember to, does that count?

15. Do you think that you are strong?? I'm still alive aren't I.

16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?? Heavenly Hash, Mocha Almond Fudge or Butter Pecan

17. Shoe Size: 9-10 pending on the brand

18. Red or pink? Red

19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Weight

20. Who do you miss most? David and James, and Thomas (my cat).

21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back??
Found this on Michele's journal (grins at her), so posting it here.

22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?? Black pants, barefeet

23. What are you listening to right now?? Birds chirping outside, and JoHanna breathing in my ear as she watches me type while standing beside me, and Megan unravelling Halloween lights.

24. Last thing you ate last night? Meatballs and Pasta with veggies.

25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?? Black

26. What is the weather like right now?? Hazy cottony gauze like clouds over a crystal blue sky, cool breezes

27. Last person you talked to on the phone?? My dad.

28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?? I look at the face, are they looking mean or smiling.

29. Do you like the person who sent this to you?? I found this on Michele's journal and I think she's an awesome gal. *S*

30. Favorite drink?? Alcoholic – Strawberry Margaritas, Amaretto Sours, Pina Coladas, Strawberry Daiquiris, Walleby Darned (YUM)
Non-Alcoholic: Peach flavored water

31. Favorite sport??? Baseball

32. Hair color??? Red

33. Eye Color?? My eyes change between four distinct colors and sometimes a mix. On oft occasion one is full blue and one is full green. They change every few minutes.

34. Contacts?? No

35. Favorite food?? Mexican and "American"

36. Last movie you watched?? At the theater? Lord of the Rings II. At home: Twitches

37. Favorite day of the year? Every single day that has me with my family.

38. Scary movies or Happy endings? Happy Endings

39. Summer or winter?? Winter Woohoo, love winter

40. Hugs or kisses??? Definitely both. Can't choose just one. I am a lovey person

41. What is your favorite dessert?? Creme Brulee, Banana cream pie and peach cobbler

42. Who is most likely to respond?? Hopefully everyone who hasn't already from Michele's.

43. Who is least likely to respond? Cranky biscuits.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Thanks for 'responding'! This is fun! :)

Jenn said...

Yes, I enjoy them very much too :)