Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Changes

Over the course of the next week or so, I'll be changing this blog. I'm in the works of creating a new one and will be deleting posts from this one. I feel it is time for a change. The reason I had created this blog was to be near someone, and well, that is no longer the case, and I have been feeling for quite some time that it's time to move on, and that facilitates the need for change in blogs as well. I'm going to keep this blog, but am going to use it to house some graphics I work on, posting some of the already copyrighted material I've written or co-written, jokes, etc. I will have a new blog for journal postings. Once I have the new blog ready to go, I'll have it listed.

:) I hope everyone enjoyed the Labor Day Weekend!

-J

10 comments:

Cag3dB1rd said...

does this mean that you're still going to be on blogspot?

Jenn said...

Yes, I'll still be on blogspot. *nods* I'm sorry if I was confusing in my post. I will still be here. :)

Cag3dB1rd said...

good. granted i have lots of blogging places, but i like this one the most.

Reverie said...

Sometimes change can be a good thing.

Cag3dB1rd said...

Yes. I did it. it's a great and liberating thing. I even changed my hair. It's amazing how good it feels.

Cag3dB1rd said...

Just my personal feeling about it, but I think Steven is "Love is Fictional" just trying to rile us up or something. Just my personal opinion, which is open to being proven wrong.

Jenn said...

Thank you, Echo. I am doing all right, considering. I hope that you are as well that I can get a chance to get to know you. I've been fortunate to get to be able to talk with Michele and Tabi both on occasion, and I enjoy reading everyone's blogs. It's nice to see that the world isn't quite so big and learn new names, and places as well.

I am sorry that you felt the pain, for it is not a pain I would want anyone to ever feel, except maybe those individuals who seem to have the perpetual need to put others throught it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Reading the title of this blog, all I could think of was:

Ch-ch-ch-changes... lol

Anonymous said...

No.... I have no idea who Love is Fictional is. I do not know... I do not care. Though I find it interesting that people continue to accuse me of trying to stir things up with my blogs even though I am just about the only person who has yet to write a blog directed at ANYONE on here and very RARELY leaves vindictive comments to stir up anything. So much for "making changes".